Saturday, June 11, 2011

X-men first class

So after work, i bought some stuff from wal-mart after depositing my check. Then I went to hk2 market and bought some more food and a rice cooker. After that I decided to go to the mall, just to walk around, found out Border's is closed and while walking around I met my friend Bob, he was meeting others to see the x-men movie. So I decided to join, I wanted to see that movie too. So now I'll talk about the x-men first class movie. Very good! The movie starts with an previous scene with Magneto pulling metal gates while nazi soldiers try to hold him back. Then this doctor killed Magneto's mother in front of him which caused him to use his power fully. Xavier meets Mystique while she was a young girl and lets her live with him. In the mean time, Magneto had grown up and was still looking for the doctor. While the doctor, had the power to absorb energy and release it back and he wanted to cause nuclear war between US and Russia so that mutants could rise from the chaos and he could rule them. The doctor had already found other allies, Emma Frost who is a psychic, and a guy that can teleport and another guy who can create typhoons. The doctor was killed by Magneto and Magneto stole the doctor's helmet, that protected him from psychics. US and Russia decided to bomb the mutants with their ships, but Magneto stop the missiles and wanted to use the missiles to destroy all the ships, but Xavier tackle him down, in the chaos, Xavier was shot by a normal human agent when a bullet that was aimed for Magneto was deflected by Magneto. So that is how Xavier became a cripple. That is about it, the movie is really interesting and filled with non stop action, I personally enjoyed it very much, and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment