Saturday, June 4, 2011

Graduation photos from Cypress Community college.

Here are the photos they took of me graduating from the community college. Of course its only 60 units or two years that you suppose to spend at a community college to get your aa, but I took longer, like three years. So now I plan to transfer to Fullerton community college then Cal state Fullerton. I really did not have to go to the graduation ceremony since they will just send you the diploma by mail anyway, but it was a good experience. The speeches weren't that long and was actually pretty entertaining. I also applied for Graduate of the Year, but did not win, you have to have a 4.0 GPA or basically all A in every class to be eligible. I glad I got all A but I'm hoping I can maintain my grade point average.

No comments:

Post a Comment