Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another thursday

Sorry I haven't been updating as regularly, but hey who am I apologizing to, its not like anyone actually reads this:) Anyway, I started summer classes this Monday, and even know I am only taking two classes cross cultural psychology and information systems, I got a whole bunch of reading and quizzes to do. Plus some essays. Looks like I will be quite busy for a while. I did bring my newly built fairy deck and my old six samurai deck to school during the week but there isn't time between the two classes to play and after class is over, I just want to get home. I did talk to financial aid office and a counselor, will be getting some financial aid and looks like I will be able to take the two psy classes I need to take for my major. I got a whole bunch of work to do, so wish me luck. I also have to go to work at McDonalds...

No comments:

Post a Comment