Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This is Tuesday

Now that I have nothing to do, I have been sleeping a lot more. Play some basketball, and watched some news. It is interesting how every news station give different parts of the same story. If you can, listen and watch as many different news sources as you can to get the complete picture. I just heard Donald Trump saying how Anthony Weiner is just a really bad guy on KFI. KFI AM 640 is my favorite station to listen to. I like watching channel seven ABC news as well. I found KFI has much more information on a subject though, but they cover different subjects a lot of the time. I have ordered the 30 sec smile tooth brush system, it cost about seventy bucks, but comes with its own tooth whitening system which they say is a 300 dollar value for free. Haven't tried the whitening system yet, but the tooth brush is easy to use and there isn't much bleeding which they warned would happen as the new tooth brush gets areas missed before. The electric tooth brush actually makes you want to brush longer but with its design, you suppose to only use it for thirty seconds. It runs on double A batteries and is pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment