Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday this week

I went to work at 6 am today and work only six hours, till noon. My work at McDonald's is fun, but not that great, I do mostly chores like cleaning tables and sweeping the floors. Though I like taking out the trash and I always for several weeks now stomp down the trash in the dumpster. Right now I am worry about the coming dollar crisis. I heard from the radio that stansberry has a shocking revelation and should turn to the website named on the radio to protect ourselves. His geist is that our debt is just going to get too big, and we have to find other investments other than the dollar since other nations are trying to move away from the dollar as well. I think his facts are solid, nations like China, are using the dollar to buy as much actual material such as gold and copper, or companies like Volvo to be ahead in the coming crisis. He say it is definitely going to hurt a lot of people as our dollar is inflating, even know no one wants to admit it. Of course his ultimate goal is for you to buy his investing books and information. If you want to hear him talk, go to endofamerica34.com. His speech is pretty long, but take a listen. Also, I will start posting more yugioh  deck lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment