Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another Saturday

Just got off work, went out to eat with Meilin, had a good talk. Meilin Ho is one of my closest friends, her son is Gilbert and is only a year older than me. Meilin says to give me some of her son's jeans that are too small for him now. I much appreciate it, I had offered to pay for the meal, but Meilin insisted on paying since she earns more than me. She is a really nice person. I had beef noodle stew and a boba drink, and Meilin also had a boba drink, she gave most of what she ordered to eat away. I got her food since she wasn't hungry, she put her chicen and rice in a to go box just for me. :). I am going to go to McDonald to work early tomorrow. Remember, we now have the strawberry lemonade drink, and I think we will have another new drink soon. That's it for today, this is actually my first post, I will be posting often, keeping as a online journal for others to view. Please comment, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment