Sunday, August 28, 2011

Immortal/ malefic deck


Malefic Earthbound immortals  deck:

Spells:

Dark Hole

Monster Reborn

2 forbidden lance

Mystical space typhoon

3 terraforming

2 savage colosseum

2 mystic plasma zone

3 mausoleum of the emperor

Traps:

Torrential tribute

Return from the different dimension

3 Skill drain

Solemn judgment

Call of the haunted

Starlight road

Mirror force

Monsters:

3 beast king barbarous

3 Malefic truth dragon

3 malefic cyber end dragon

3 malefic stardust dragon

Earthbound immortal chacu challhua

Earthbound immortal cusillu

Earthbound immortal aslla piscu

Earthbound immortal ccarayhua



Note: With this deck I am just relying on being able to draw a field card or skill drain to summon my powerful monsters. Malefic monsters are really easy to summon and skill drain could save them from their self destruct mechanism when the field spell card is gone. I figure will I am running several field spell cards, I might as well run mausoleum of the emperor which allows me to summon earthbound immortals, hope you have fun with this deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment