Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Wednesday

Today I have finished my summer school. My two summer classes were cross cultural psychology and information systems, I'm pretty sure I got an A in both classes. I have only dueled once at school since I do not have much time in between the two classes. I could stay a little longer after the two classes, but I don't want to. My favorite deck is still the samurai deck since with that deck I can summon powerful monsters like grandmaster or sho gun without tributing monsters. I do great with that deck. However, I have built more current deck like T.G. and Fabled which I have posted. I will be taking psychology statistics and research methods in the fall and hopefully transfering to Calstate Fullerton soon, wish me luck. Also, my roommate Phil is looking for an IT job, and I want any job, so e-mail me at changbobby@hotmail.com if you can help out. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment